Thursday, February 5, 2009

My ETSY Store

 "Pears" -  9" x 12" gallery wrapped acrylic 

"Canning"  - 12" x 12" gallery wrapped acrylic

I have opened my ETSY store today with these 2 paintings. It took me quite a while to figure out all the technicalities... lost one of the postings altogether, had to start again... you know how everything you think will take 30 minutes takes at least twice and sometimes three times that long? Yah, well that was my experience today! However, I think I got it all figured out, and so I invite you to check it out.

I will be adding more paintings over the next few weeks, so please keep checking back. 

I also started Tweeting on Twitter since my last post, and I am absolutely shocked at the lightning speed with which people connect and follow a new person's twittering. I started out following perhaps 8 people, and by the end of the week,  I had close to 80 followers! The number of people who belong to Twitter is absolutely astonishing. There are some I saw with over 10,000 followers. No - I did not make a mistake in the number. Over 10,000 followers! 

Have a great weekend, all. 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your store! Awesome! And your following on Twitter. Very cool. I love the two paintings here, especially the first one.

Paz

Unknown said...

Thanks Paz... I am so excited about your Zazzle Gallery - that is so great... seeing New York through your eyes/lens means seeing things that most people just pass by every day. I LOVE your photos, and wish you much success with this endeavor! Have a wonderful weekend.

Michelle Wiebe said...

Love the store! Nice photos and write ups, fair pricing.

I wish you the best in this next step!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Michelle! As I take this step into seriously promoting and selling my art, it seemed like a logical step for me to take. Thanks for checking out my store... check back because there will be new items listed each week for quite some time to come! :-)

artbyakiko said...

Congrats on your new Etsy store! It looks fabulous. Best of luck!

Unknown said...

Thanks Akiko! I appreciate your good wishes. :-)