Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rainbows can tell you something about yourself!

Your rainbow is strongly shaded green.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are an intelligent person. You feel strong ties to nature and your mood changes with its cycles. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.



A friend and fellow artist, Veronica Funk, loves to take personality tests. She has influenced me to take several over the last couple of years, and this is yet another one. Who knew that the colors of the rainbow could tell you something about your personality and preferences? It really amazes me how accurate some of these are!!!

4 comments:

Lynda Lehmann said...

OOh, I'll have to try it! I'm for blues, most of the time....

I read that you live at the foothills of the Rockies! That must be wonderful!

Nice to meet you on the blogosphere, Joanne!

I see you are on Zazzle and Cafe Press. Any ideas on which you think is the better?

Unknown said...

Hi Lynda! I hope your personality comes up with blues for you... I was surprised that mine was mostly greens - but then I guess it is the color that the test assigns for various answers which one is stuck with. :-)

I actually think that both Zazzle and Cafe Press have their good points. I guess it depends on what you have to put on the products - and for us photographers, I think the Zazzle cards are great. But... the Cafe Press store has posters which a photo can be made into- so that's a plus. Guess that's why I have my work in both stores - I just couldn't decide which was the better place to be. :-) Thanks for stopping by, Lynda. Hope to talk to you again soon.

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Paz

Unknown said...

Hi Paz,
You should take this short test and see what colors you come up with! I'd love to know. :-)