Monday, June 15, 2009

Get happiness...

Do you want to be happy in your life??? To actually be able to sing the line "don't worry; be happy" and know that it is true in your life? 

Here is a video that has  8 principles to happiness. :-) 

Enjoy.

This week I am away from my computer and easel. I am leaving my wonderful husband and flying away to Vancouver Island to visit my sister, and enjoy what I hope will be warmer and sunnier weather than we have had here for a long time. AND I will be beside the ocean which fills my soul with peace and calm. So I won't be posting again till next Monday.

Have a wonderful week, everyone.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good visit.

Paz

Anni Jones Photography said...

Joanne,
I am looking forward to see what inspiration you'll bring back from you trip! Love that wonderful ocean air.
Hope you and your sister have fun!!! :)
Love ya friend, Anni

Michelle Wiebe said...

Can't wait to see what sort of inspiration you bring back with you! Have a great visit.

L.Holm said...

Fun presentation! thanks for the link.