Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Art and Craft Sale


Tomorrow I am participating in another show where I will be selling some small paintings, my 2010 calendars, original photography cards, and limited edition prints of my original photographs. If you are in the area, come by and say "hello". Hope to see you there!

Here is the information on where and when:


All Welcome. Free admission.

You’re Invited. . .

DayBreak Christmas Craft Fair

Thursday, Dec. 3rd, 2009

9am – 1pm

Foothills Alliance Church

333 Edgepark Blvd NW

Author and speaker Rosemary Flaaten presenting at 10:30am.

Complimentary coffee, tea and goodies.

Come and browse the great selection of baking,

homemade items, jewelry, art, and MUCH MORE!

Childcare is available from 9am – 11:30pm for $5 /mom




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time!

Paz

P.S. I love this photo.