Twitter has been a wonderful way for me to meet and connect with fellow artists who work in every medium you can imagine. I have been so encouraged by their journeys in this creative realm, and have received so much more than I could possibly give back!
Brenda D. Baker is one of the fabulous artists I have connected with through Twitter. Brenda is a Celtic artist whose work is absolutely beautiful! The colors she chooses for the intricate Celtic patterns are so appealing, and some of her work is even being developed into a new alphabetic font! She is a gifted and generous artist, a beautiful writer, and I thank her for giving me this lovely award! Please be sure to check out her blog, The Art & Illumination of Celtic Artist Brenda D. Baker, or follow her on Twitter.
The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with the following requirements:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven things about me that may be of interest:
1. I seem to be a collector - of books and music. I really wasn't aware of this until I took a
Strength's Finder test that said one of my top 5 strengths was "Input". This means I am
inquisitive and collect "things", such as words, facts, books, etc. Looking around my home, I
suddenly realized that WAS true of me!
2. I love being in a warm climate next to the ocean. I feel so inspired by the sun, sand, warm
breezes... you get the picture!
3. I would really like to be able to grow or produce most all of our food, including raising
chickens for eggs. I have a garden, and now a greenhouse, but no chickens - yet.
4. My dream is to earn a living from painting - both producing and teaching art. I am moving
closer to that goal, but these are difficult times in which to earn a living from a creative art
5. I am quite an introvert although you probably would not guess that upon meeting me!
6. I love green smoothies as a breakfast.
7. I have written, directed, and acted in several full length plays.
My seven blogger nominees are:
Gina Morrow Silk Creek
Lori McNee Fine Art Tips
Kendra Smith KendraArt
Leesia Teh Leesia Teh Photography
Cherilynn Cherilynn Fine Art
Lee Ann Petropoulos Art by Lee Ann Petropoulos
Jennifer Squires Jennifer Squires Productions