Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FASHION HAS NO BORDERS - Fashion and Accessories Expose

A few weeks ago I received an invitation from Fashion Has No Borders to submit my artwork for inclusion in their huge fashion expose this month. They have dedicated 1000 linear feet of space to promote local artists, and my art was juried into the show! As well, my daughter will be publicly showing her work at this event for the first time ever. :-)


Here you see three pieces of mine which will be displayed in the Art Gallery section of the show. 



Alberta Blue Poplar Leaves
oil/acrylic 20" x 24"






















Alberta Blue Triptych
acrylic 20" x 60"









Textured Acrylic
20" x 20"





















It has been quite an experience to be a part of this event already! I hope if you are in the Calgary area that you will have a chance to take in the show and displays, and drop by the Art Gallery to say "hello".



No comments: