Friday, October 28, 2011

BOYS AND TRAINS


Although this piece is still on my drawing board, it is close enough to being done that I thought I would post it now. It will be completed in time for my show on the weekend...


These are the same boys I drew in Bathtub Buddies. Although I loved this photo of them, when I was commissioned to do their portrait, I only had 2-3 days, so this one was too complex to complete in that time. I asked the mom if I could do this photo of them at another time, and she gave me permission. It has been fun to do, but took a while to get all the detail in place. 


I will now just finish up some of the vegetation in the foreground, and then it's ready for framing. Check out my website for new work being added daily as I finish up new pieces before Saturday. :-)

No comments: