Monday, October 3, 2011

COMMISSION OF NATE

I was contacted to do a pencil portrait of Nate by his grandmother. She had seen my work, and decided that a portrait of this little guy would be a great gift to his parents on the occasion of his first birthday/dedication. 


She had taken a great high resolution photo of Nate while they were babysitting him, and she sent it to me to work from. 


This little guy is so happy - and has the bluest eyes with the darkest ring around the outside of them that I have EVER seen! It was a joy to do this commission!


Nate
9" x 12" pencil portrait
If you have a special person (or pet) in your life that you would like to have a portrait of - in pencil, pastel, conte crayon or in oils, please contact me: jogiesbrecht@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!