Monday, October 10, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian visitors! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful long weekend with friends and family.


We have been digging the last of our potatoes and carrots from our garden, and placing them in one of our cold rooms in the basement. We have a large family celebration planned, complete with turkey fresh from the farm. In fact, it is so fresh that we can hear echos of the noises it was making just days ago. :-)


This photo was taken close to Banff, Alberta. I love how clear the water is - and how the color is so deep a green where the reflections of the trees are. It's been a beautiful fall, with gorgeous colors and warm temperatures. Once Thanksgiving weekend is over, though, I know the real cold is not far behind. It also means my studio art show is coming up really soon! October 29th is the date. Stay tuned for more information.



No comments: