Tuesday, November 24, 2015

BACK IN THE LAND OF SNOW AND WIND




Yes, it is true - we have returned to the Calgary, Alberta area near the end of November! What were we thinking, you ask? Well.... it was time to see family again and put our skills to work with some house renos in my son's home.  As well, I delivered 3 commissioned paintings to some wonderful clients, and have had a couple of Young Living Essential Oil parties for friends. 

Up until today, the weather was not too bad - but it is snowy and blowing this morning, and the weather forecast is for more of the same all day. It is a perfect day for me to begin a new commission! This one is another portrait in charcoal and pan pastel. I haven't done one of those in a while, so I am looking forward to starting. I am going to post some photos of the progress along the way. 

If you are in the deep throes of winter, stay safe and warm. And play with art! It's a year-round activity. :-)

No comments: