Tuesday, February 23, 2016

TODAY...

Today I needed a bit of uplifting, as I was doing my art accounting. I want to get all my books up to date so that I am ready for income tax time when I return from my trip to Spain, to see my daughter and her family. (I leave on Monday!)

While I was working, I heard eagle calls, and when I looked out the window at our eagle tree, there were 2 beautiful creatures in the tree (see photos below). 

Later, I saw 3 herons land in our eagle tree...can you see them all? I have included individual photos in case you couldn't spot three. Just click on the photos to see them up close.

In the middle of the day of bookkeeping, I went for a walk, and saw all kinds of evidence of spring. The trees are getting ready to bloom, many of our spring birds have returned, and the sun is getting warmer every day. 

So, I have to say, it wasn't all that bad a day today, even though I was doing work I really don't enjoy! Maybe this year I will be diligent to do the bookkeeping month by month. On the other hand... :-)













No comments: