Monday, October 5, 2009

DO YOU NEED "THE PUSH"?

Here is an inspirational video that I hope each one of you takes the time to watch. Just click on the link and view this beautifully creative video. It will inspire you, and it will help you to inspire others. The photography is stunning, the truths contained are timely and timeless. It is called "Even Eagles Need a Push". May this inspire your week, and maybe even the rest of your life. For me, I want to remember the line, "Why does the thrill of soaring have to begin with the fear of falling?" I needed this push!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew Joanne- this ought to come with a suggestion that tissues be kept close by.....
I'm inspired and a little choked up too.
Beautiful and true.
So glad you posted it.
Ironically, I had just visited another favorite artists' blog- Marian Fortunati and she ended a post with this quote:


"Come to the edge, he said. They said:
We are afraid. Come to the edge, he
said. They came. He pushed them,
And they flew..."
- Guillaume Apollinaire

Both sentiments found within minutes of each other.

Must be in the air.