Friday, October 2, 2009


These two little 6" x 6" watercolors sold as THE door prize for a women's retreat last weekend. They were the perfect door prize really, as they looked really sweet in their little white frames. Of all the women who were a part of the weekend (over 60 in total), it was the retreat speaker whose name was drawn as the winner at the end of the retreat! Who would have guessed that?

I now have several small watercolors in this 6" x 6"/white frame category. These are the smallest paintings that I create, and they are very reasonably priced, especially if you are just starting to collect art. These 6" x 6" paintings will all be for sale at my Art Studio Show in November - a perfect Christmas gift for that special someone in your life! If you are not in my area, and would like to see the paintings available in this size, just send me an e-mail and I will e-mail you a link to view all of them.

My e-mail is jogiesbrecht@gmail.com

2 comments:

Janet W said...

Oh, I love these pears! I think I will add pears to my list of favourites ... apples, poppies and sunflowers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the recipient of these wonderful paintings!

Paz