Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pieces and Prices


Pair of Friends
6.5" x 8.5" watercolor

I finally have my webpages up and running which show the paintings and the photographs which will be in my solo art show next weekend. It has taken quite a while to get them done, but it was good experience for me. Here are the links so that you can see what is available for sale: http://bit.ly/2FlEbg

Creating my calendars, cards and limited edition photographs had me learning Adobe's In Design - and I LOVED it! People who know "Strengths Finder" will understand when I say that "Learner" is one of my top 5 strengths - so to learn a new program, even under a tight timeline, was still fun for me. (I bet there has never been a computer that got talked to as much as mine did though!)

Getting ready for this show has been a huge undertaking in the few weeks I have been working on it - but I think I am almost ready. I haven't had time to do much painting, but I think that over the next week and a bit, I might get one more painting completed. Then, after cleaning up the show, it will be back at it in earnest. One of my goals for 2009 was to paint 50 paintings. I have now completed 43 for this year, so only 7 to go!!!

Hope you are all keeping well. The H1N1 flu is sweeping across our country. Last night, when I was talking with a medical doctor, he told me if I am concerned about getting flus and colds, to increase the amount of vitamin D3 which I am taking, from 1000 IU/day to 10,000 IU/day. He told me to google "Vitamin D and Flu" to see how much information and research has been done on this. I am passing this information on to you so that you, too, can research this for yourself.

No comments: