Thursday, January 21, 2010

smARTist Telesummit 2010

Ariane Goodwin is the creator of the fabulous smARTist Telesummit, which is currently in its 4th year, and STARTS TODAY!!!!

I am really looking forward to all that this on-line conference has to offer, with 11 art career experts and successful artists giving sessions which will move me further in the direction I want my art career to go. This telesummit will also give me information which I expect will help me to achieve the 2010 goals I have set. It's a win-win investment of time and resources for sure!

Today and tomorrow are "expert panel days" where the guest speakers answer questions which were submitted by those taking the conference. Then, beginning on Monday, they each give their sessions, complete with downloadable handouts, sharing their knowledge and secrets to success.

It's not too late to sign up if you haven't already. Some of my Twitter friends are also taking this conference, and we are looking forward to comparing notes afterward... maybe you could join us!

No comments: