Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Textured Fruit


Orange - Textured Acrylic
6" x 6" (gallery depth canvas)


Watermelon - Textured Acrylic
6" x 6" (gallery depth canvas)


Pear - Textured Acrylic
6" x 6" (gallery depth canvas)


Apple - Textured Acrylic
6" x 6" (gallery depth canvas)



This was just a fun project for me... creating texture in the form of fruit on a very rough background. They are small (only 6" x 6"), but very cute together. The sides are finished with black so they do not need framing, but can be hung as is.


2 comments:

Bonnie Luria said...

I really like the graphic quality of what is the essence, suggestion of fruit. They have the feel of tiles.
Your creative jaunts remind me to experiment and play a little more.

Unknown said...

Hi Bonnie,
I believe we all need to play - so this summer has been playing and cleaning for me! I am playing with mediums and paint, sketchbook and pencil and cleaning my studio to be ready for fall. I am almost finished and ready for my art students! :-) I hope that feels like play/fun also!