Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR

































In Hawaii, poinsettia trees/bushes grow on the sides of the roads. It is quite amazing to see the brilliant red against the dark green, growing twelve feet and higher, right along the highway! Here in Canada, we struggle just to keep them alive during the few weeks of our Christmas celebrations. :-)


I want to thank each one of you who has visited my blog this past year, and has followed me on both FaceBook and Twitter. 2011 has been, in many ways,  one of the most difficult years I have experienced, but your emails and comments have brightened many a dark day. Thank you.


I wish each of you much joy and peace as you celebrate Christmas, and as this year ends. May 2012 hold many wonderful surprises for you, happiness and good health. Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing you again in 2012.


Joanne







3 comments:

Judy said...

I never knew poinsettia's grow so big in Hawaii! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, Joanne!

Unknown said...

Thank you Judy! I hope your Christmas is absolutely wonderful, and your New Year the best ever!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful works in the coming New Year.