Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SLICES - still in process

working on the spines

I have now hit the slower part of this painting. The detailing of the spines and the edges of this cactus painting are taking more time than I anticipated, but I love how it is coming together. :-) This is just one corner of the piece. By the way - thanks for all the guesses as to what this painting was. I had some very interesting comments, but a couple of you got it right. Good for you!!!


I'll be working on this throughout the week, along with teaching. Most of my students finish their 6 weeks of lessons this week, with two finishing the beginning of next week. After that, I have a HUGE project which is going to be scary, fun, amazing, did I say scary, and a first time ever for me!


I'll tell you more about it later. Closer to the date. Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: