Saturday, September 29, 2012

IGUANA DRAGON

Iguana
pencil
This summer, I had a 7 year old boy as my drawing student. In an earlier post, I told you that he wanted to learn how to draw realistically, and that he especially wanted to learn how to draw dragons. 

He did a fantastic job in the 6 lessons he had, and has just about finished the work at home. Since I was drawing with him, and modelling how he should complete each step, I also had to draw the iguana which he was working on. Since I had so many hours already invested in this rather complex drawing, I decided to finish it up and post it, even though it would not be MY first choice of drawing subjects. :-) So here it is - my drawing of the Iguana Dragon. Just click on the photo if you want to see more detail. 

3 comments:

renate said...

Hello Joanne:) It is complex indead! You did a very beautiful job. Love all the details!

Anonymous said...

Awesome drawing!

Unknown said...

Thank you Renate and Paz! I appreciate your comments!!!