I am VERY annoyed! For over a week, I have been unable to access my blog account because of a free widget I installed back when I first started this blog several years ago. The widget was from a company named NeoCounter, and kept track of the number of visitors to my blog.
Last week, when anyone tried to visit my blog, they were instantly and automatically redirected to one of NeoCounter's pages which was trying to sell their widgets. I could not get to my blog no matter what I tried. Today, I had determined I was going to contact blogspot to ask for their help, when I discovered a "backdoor". I then removed the widget, and once gone, the problem was gone.
I advise everyone to remove the NeoCounter widget if you have it on your blog, and to not install it EVER if you were thinking of doing so.
Hopefully, everything on this page is now working well...