Monday, December 5, 2011

CACTI IN PROGRESS

These cacti are coming along, slowly but surely. :-) The slowly is because of Christmas preparations taking priority over painting time right now. It feels good to actually not have any students or commissions currently, and to be able to relax my schedule a bit. 


All of my children and grandchildren will be here in our house for Christmas. I love the laughter, noise, being together in the kitchen creating meals, playing games, and everything else that comes with family being together. It is indeed special to have this last Christmas together before my daughter and her family leave to live in Spain for a few years. 


I do anticipate that this piece will be completed before the end of the year, as well as a few more, so I will be posting as they progress...

No comments: