Wednesday, March 19, 2014

HUMMING ALONG...


A hummingbird feeder can be a work of art...and this one definitely is! It was given to me by a very special friend, and travelled safely here when we moved. It is hung outside my studio window, and I saw a tiny hummingbird visit yesterday! You can see the reflections of the huge trees outside our yard on the right side of the feeder, upside down. How cool is that! (The trees are on the left side of the yard!)

On another note, I am "humming along". I have drawn up 3 new paintings on canvas, finished my watercolor commission (it is being flattened so that it can be matted and framed), drawn my next commission for another charcoal portrait, and am working on a watercolor of beach rocks. And, I have just about finished a little 4" x 6" venetian plaster on birch wood. Life is good! :-)

No comments: